Shipping & Delivery
- Shipping & Delivery
- We ship WORLDWIDE. Orders can take 2-4 business days to be processed. Most Orders placed on a business day (Monday-Friday) prior to 12 P.M. Central Standard Time will ship the same day, subject to complete verification. Orders placed after 12 P.M. will ship the following day to 2 business days at the latest, subject to complete verification. Orders processed on the weekend will ship on the next business day (Monday). Business days do not include weekends or US holidays. During the months of January to March; we are closed on Mondays. All items will be shipped the next Business day, (Tuesday). Shipping times may very for personalized items, custom orders, out of stock/back-order or drop ship items (items shipped directly from the manufacturer or one of our partners). Shipping costs and duration will be chosen by the customer at the time of check out directly from USPS. All rates and delivery dates are guaranteed by USPS. We are not responsible for associated costs or delays in shipping. We do not set the shipping prices. All shipping prices are the current USPS rates. All items are shipped Priority Mail have a 2-3 day arrival time on top of the 1-3 day processing. Packages may be delayed due to severe weather or the December Holiday Season. Please allow a few extra days for your package to arrive. We do offer FREE local pick-up. You have 7 days from date of purchase to pick up your item(s). After 7 days your item(s) will be forfeited.
- International Shipping: All items will be shipped USPS. All items will be shipped either Priority mail or Express. Any item over $250 will be shipped express and will require a signature. For shipping rates to your country please visit USPS.com. Most packages will be 1lbs-2lbs.
- Cost of shipping: You can go to the USPS link to figure out shipping prices to you. http://postcalc.usps.com/
- PayPal Payments: If you pay with PayPal; we must ship to the address that is provided by PayPal. We will not ship to any other address provided unless it is provided by PayPal. If you need your package to go to another location you must make the shipping changes in Paypal.
- Packages returned: If an item is returned due to an incorrect address, unable to deliver, or for any other reason other than returned by the customer; the customer will need to pay for return shipping, If you, the customer does not choose to have the item returned; a refund will be issued with a 20% restocking fee.